Equipment Manager - Sacconnesset Golf Club
Position Description: Sacconnesset Golf Club, located in Falmouth, MA is seeking a well-qualified, hard working and reliable individual to fill the Equipment Manager Position.
The Equipment Manager will coordinate and be responsible for overseeing a comprehensive preventative repair and maintenance program of all equipment under the direction of the Golf Course Superintendent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep all equipment in efficient and safe operating condition.
- Perform quality of cut checks and bench settings of all mowing equipment.
- Perform and implement grinding of mowing equipment on a consistent basis.
- Order parts and maintain a sufficient parts inventory as required by expected maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records of all routine and non-routine maintenance of equipment.
- Complete all service work (oil, filter and lubrication changes) as required.
- Diagnose and repair various gas and diesel pieces of golf course equipment.
- Maintain and promote a safe workplace inside and outside the maintenance facility.
- Routine on-course checks of mower performance.
- Assist in training staff of safe and proper operation of golf course equipment.
- Operate mowing equipment on the golf course as needed.
- Working knowledge of reel and bed knife grinding, reel set-up and grinding equipment
- Experience maintaining and repairing gas and diesel engines
- Small equipment repair experience
- Practical knowledge of the safety precautions associated with the profession
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel for record keeping
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and stand for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or greater
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- $25-$30/hour to be determined commensurate on experience
- Health Insurance (75% employer/25% employee), Dental & Vision (100% employee)
- 401(k), after one year of employment
All applicants shall submit Cover Letter and Resume to: Brady Klein, Golf Course Superintendent via email at email@example.com