North Turf: Sports and Golf contractors
Athletic field and Golf course maintenance and construction
Daily operations consist of working at various sports complexes and golf courses throughout New England. The position consists of loading and unloading specialized equipment, light to medium hand work laboring, operating various specialized equipment, driving a truck and trailer combination, managing projects, communicating well with clients and staff.
- Turf grass degree or winter school certification, Construction, horticulture degree or certification.
- Renovating baseball/softball fields, building mounds, laser grading, installing sod, knowledge with irrigation.
- Operating compact/utility tractors, all types of aerating, seeding, top dressing Etc.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card before start date. Commercial driver’s license, Massachusetts Hoisting License and OSHA 10 Construction certification.
- Must be willing to work extended hours when needed, some weekends and be able to travel and spend some overnight lodging.
Salary range $45,000-$65,000 Based on experience
To apply, please contact Alan Vadala at firstname.lastname@example.org