Facility Name: Golf Club of New England
Facility Location: Stratham, NH
Position / Title: Turf Equipment Technician
Facility Description: Private 18 holes
Experience Desired: At least 3 years experience as golf course mechanic or related field
Duties Description: Golf Club of New England is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to oversee and maintain a broad spectrum of turf care equipment.
The equipment manager/mechanic will be responsible for a fleet of equipment from all three major golf course equipment suppliers. We also have Club car carts as well as many other small pieces of Stihl and Honda equipment.
- The equipment tech must possess good organizational and record keeping skills.
- Must be able to perform moderate physical labor.
- Must be able to communicate with superintendent and assistant superintendent on a daily basis.
- Must be responsible for ordering parts and keeping track of inventory.
- Must have computer skills
- Proficiency in Express Dual 3000 and Angle Master 3000 grinding is preferred.
- Has an understanding of reel grinding and mower setup and the effect on course conditions
- Has the ability to establish preventative maintenance programs
- Shop organization skills
- Understanding of golf course equipment electronics and hydraulics
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- All other job related skills such as welding, fabricating, electrical will be taken into consideration
Compensation / Benefits: $50-70K/year. Paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance. Bonus Potential.
Date Position Available: ASAP
Application Deadline: None
Apply To: Jeff Baker – Golf Course superintendent
How to Apply (electronically or by mail): Jbaker@golfclubne.com
P.O. Box 424
Stratham, NH 03885