Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
The Ridge Club
The Ridge Club is a private club in Sandwich, Massachusetts. The golf course is an 18-Hole, Par 71 - Robert Von Hagge design.
The Assistant Golf Course Superintendent is responsible for assisting the Superintendent in the operating functions of the Golf Course Maintenance Department to ensure the healthy growth of the golf course & Clubhouse Grounds grasses, trees, wetlands, and other plant materials. The duties include turfgrass/plant material maintenance programs, property/asset management, assisting with forecasting/expense management, scheduling and maintenance of irrigation systems, pesticide applications, and related recordings.
- Participate in the hiring, training and developing all staff
- Ensure the staff is working within OSHA, club safety, state and federal guidelines for safe working conditions
- Compliance of regulatory issues as directed by the Superintendent.
- 1-2 years experience in Golf Course Maintenance
- Min 2-year College Agronomy Degree preferred
- Pesticide Applicators License required or ability to attain in 60 days
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and recordkeeping as required by local, state and federal laws
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) communication ability preferred
Interested Candidates should visit https://clubcorp.jobs.net/ and enter the zip code 02563