Eastward Ho! Is a private 18-hole Herbert Fowler design located on the coastline of Cape Cod. Built in 1922 the course boasts unique architecture that follows the topography of glacial moraines. Eastward Ho! is consistently in the top 100. Currently we are running Toro Lynx irrigation software. New irrigation installation with HDPE and 2 wire system in 3-5 years.
High School or College Diploma
- Golf course irrigation experience.
- Experience with Toro Lynx software is a plus.
- Troubleshoot and repair satellites (Toro-Network VP).
- Irrigation troubleshooting and repair.
- Work with the Superintendent and Assistant with daily, weekly, and long-term planning.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Team oriented, willing to listen, learn, and lead staff.
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes.
- Thorough and accurate record keeping.
- Pump and pump house maintenance.
- Motor and sump pump maintenance.
- Irrigation programming.
- Use tools and equipment in a proper and safe manor.
- Perform detailed repairs.
- Be a team player.
- Proficient in electrical wiring and electrical issues.
- Comprehend tasks.
- Organized and professional.
- Able to manage an irrigation budget and order parts.
- Occasionally manage small crew for projects.
- Knowledge of hydraulics related to irrigation systems.
Year-round fulltime, Health insurance, Life insurance, Lunch, Golfing privileges, Holiday bonus, 401k, Paid time off and uniforms.
Date Job is Available:
Job Application Instructions:
Email cover letter, references, and resume to Fhancock@eastwardho.net