Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Assistant Groundskeeper - Test Facility will conduct a daily maintenance program, including mowing turf, divot repair, assist with irrigation repair, cart path maintenance, Spring and Fall clean-up, fairway clean up of golf balls during events, support product testing/fitting/player research, shop maintenance, hand watering as needed, sand trap edge-and-maintenance work, clean the parking lot and on-site buildings, and general landscaping. Learn the practices of turf management as it relates to the New England climate.
- Maintain all equipment for maintenance facility, including annual service/overhaul as needed.
- Maintain operation and safety records and receive appropriate training in order to fulfill job requirements.
- Landscaping experience highly preferred; grounds keeping work in a golf course environment preferred.
- High School Degree preferred
- Must not be adversely affected by materials in a golf course environment.
- Possess basic mechanical competency.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and have the physical stamina necessary to complete outdoor physical tasks for long periods of time (summer or winter conditions included).
- Be willing to work overtime.
- Have good or corrected eyesight.
- Possess accurate color vision.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to travel on company business as necessary, occasionally on short notice.
Acushnet Company offers competitive benefit programs that provides employees with the opportunity to stay fit, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, and years with the company. Here’s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- Acushnet Medical Plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Salary Continuation
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Vacation Eligibility
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthwise Wellness Center
- Commensurate with experience
Please forward resume to: James_Wilson@acushnetgolf.com